Join RSVP and become one of the 200+ volunteers who are collectively making a difference in our community!
Your knowledge, skills, and life experience are of immeasurable value to the organizations and people in our community. As a member of the RSVP program you get to choose how, where, and how often you want to serve; with commitments ranging from a few hours to 40 hours per week. There are even seasonal positions available.
- Help your community: Know that you are giving your time, talent, wisdom, and experience to your community and neighbors who need you.
- Help yourself: Through service, you can add to the quality and health of your life. Research indicates that volunteers enjoy better health, make new friendships, stay active and involved in the community, and learn new skills.
- Make a difference: Be part of a national movement to transform America through the involvement of its citizens.
Am I eligbile for RSVP?
At least 55 years of age?
Want to make a difference in your community?
Live in Muskegon or Oceana County?
If these statements apply to you, then you are eligible!
Why volunteer with RSVP?
- Make a difference in your community
- Recieve supplemental Volunteer Liability Insurance at no cost upon joining RSVP
- Enjoy local recoginition activities with other dedicated volunteers for your important work
- Be a part of a nationally recognized organization that supports volunteerism
- Improve your health! Volunteerism lowers the risk of health related problems (prevents isolation and depression while promoting an active lifestyle)
RSVP Online Application:
You can also contact our office for more information or to get an application - just call or email:
La Tonya Beene, Director, Senior Corps, Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
Lynn Keech, Coordinator, Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)