Welcome, Campaign Coordinators!
United Way's Workplace Campaigns are about bringing your coworkers and staff together through the workplace to inspire change and build your local communities. Campaigns make it easy for your company, agency or group to make impacts on their communities by giving. Not only does workplace campaigns make giving easier by allowing for small increments to build into larger gifts, but it also educates your community about local issues, and connecting them with resources or opportunities to help those in need.
United Way wants to make your workplace campaign easy and successful! The following materials will help you achieve a best practice campaign. If you have any questions or need additional resources, please contact Kara Zielinski at (231) 332-4003 or email@example.com.
It Starts With You!
Running a campaign means that you are playing a critical role in building the communities around us. Every workplace is different, so every workplace campaign is also different! We can help you every step of the way on finding the materials, volunteer opportunities, and messaging that fits for your campaign.
Key Tools for Campaign Leaders
United Way of the Lakeshore Videos
(updates coming soon)
United Way Resources
Sample letters for a campaign
- CEO Letter to announce Campaign Coordinator
- CEO Ask Letter to Employees with Health story
- CEO Ask Letter to Employees with Income Stability story
- CEO Ask Letter to Employees with Education story
- CEO Ask Letter to Employees who have previously given, with Health story
- CEO Ask Letter to Employees who have previously given, with Income Stability story
- CEO Ask Letter to Employees who have previously given, with Education story
- CEO Thank You Letter Option 1
- CEO Thank You Letter Option 2