Welcome, Volunteer Administrators!
GetConnected - Digital Volunteer Management!
This program is offered FREE for all agencies, clubs, churches, and schools in Muskegon, Newaygo, and Oceana counties! Go to volunteer.unitedwaylakeshore.org to get your agency started today!
- An easy volunteer management system for you and your volunteers. Get Connected makes it simple for your volunteers to find and select the opportunities they’re passionate about.
- Give essential tools to your corporate partners. Build and maintain corporate partnerships with automated communication tools, custom landing pages, and real-time tracking of employee impact.
- Make volunteer check-in a snap. Use Get Connected to easily check-in volunteers using an onsite kiosk and a free, mobile volunteer app.
- Track volunteer hours in real-time. Accurately capture every volunteer hour and generate automated reports to show impact within your community.
- Volunteer App - Empower your volunteers to find opportunities, check-in, and track hours with an intuitive mobile app.
- Scheduling - Fill every volunteer shift with tools that manage one-time events, ongoing opportunities, and recurring shifts.
- Volunteer Waivers - Protect your organization by collecting and storing digital liability waivers and e-signatures.
- Groups & Teams - Boost volunteer engagement and impact with streamlined group and team management tools.
- Volunteer Profiles- Give volunteers a custom profile that displays skills & interests, individual impact, and achievements.
GetConnected Training Materials For Volunteer Administrators:
Click Here To RSVP For A GetConnected Training - These Trainings Are Held Virtually Every Fourth Friday of the Month!
Need support? Contact our Volunteer Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (231) 332-4006
Lakeshore Verified Volunteers!
We know not all nonprofits and service organizations are alike. Some nonprofits have the ability to pay for all background checks, some may not need background checks, and some may need to require their volunteers to cover the costs. That’s why we created Lakeshore Verified Volunteers.
Lakeshore Verified Volunteers help nonprofit organizations gain confidence in the volunteers working with those they serve by delivering thorough, reliable background checks. By enabling volunteers to order, manage, and share their background checks via a secure online platform FOR FREE, a community of vetted volunteers is created, which helps nonprofit organizations save time and money.
Our screening and compliance best practices help nonprofits recruit the best volunteers to maintain a safe environment and positive reputation.
What We Do:
- We run a basic ICHAT and Sex Offender Registry check for free for any volunteer in Muskegon, Newaygo, and Oceana Counties.
- We verify that they are cleared with no background history and hold on to this information for 1 year.
- Each year we then follow up in the month of January and re-screen each volunteer with their permission.
- Nonprofits that have signed a MOU can request this background check to be faxed or sent to them at any time.
- Volunteers can also manage and share their background checks at any time!
Other Benefits include:
- A paperless, self-service online process
- The cost-sharing capability between volunteers and the nonprofits they serve
- Volunteer ability to securely share background check free of charge with unlimited organizations within the GetConnected System
- Automatic annual updates
- Volunteer manager ability to track, communicate with, and manage volunteers
Interested in being a Lakeshore Verified Volunteer Site? Contact our office today at email@example.com or call (231) 332-4006.