Fill The Truck is a series of giving opportunities throughout the year, sponsored by the United Way of the Lakeshore & Two Men and a Truck.
Truckload of Warmth
Help us FILL THE TRUCK with new or clean, gently used winter gear to help keep every person in our community warm through our Michigan winter! Donations of coats, jackets, hats, gloves, mittens, scarves for all ages are being collected through November 13th. You can drop them off at United Way of the Lakeshore, 31 E Clay Ave, or any of the locations listed below:
- Archer’s Plaza, 1575 Holton Rd. Muskegon
- Muskegon City Hall—City Clerk’s Office, 933 Terrace St., Muskegon
- Gary Nelund State Farm, 3220 Glade St., Muskegon
- Jason Ryan State Farm, 2485 Holton Rd., Muskegon
- Matt Crosby State Farm, 1767 E. Apple Ave., Muskegon
- Mercy Health Muskegon—Mercy & Hackley Campuses, 1500 E Sherman Blvd. and 1700 Clinton St., Muskegon
- Muskegon Public Schools—Hackley Administration Building, 349 W. Webster Ave., Muskegon
- Rootdown Yoga—Juice—Greens, 333 W. Western Ave., Muskegon
- Wasserman’s Flowers & Gifts, 1595 Lakeshore Dr., Muskegon
Click here for a Fill the Truck flyer - see what's coming up!
Thank you for helping us “Stuff the Bus” (or in this case, the truck) with supplies to support a successful school year for our teachers and our kids!
A special thank you to our host sites for having collection boxes: Muskegon Public Schools Hackley Administration Building, Norton Shores City Hall, Matt Crosby State Farm Office, Jason Ryan State Farm Office, Gary Nelund State Farm Office, Wasserman’s Flowers & Gifts, Rootdown yoga, and Fifth Third Bank Locations: 710 Seminole Road, Muskegon; 621 Dykstra Road, Muskegon; 5217 Harvey Street, Muskegon; 1945 East Apple Ave, Muskegon; 877 Terrace Street, Muskegon; 50 Park, Fruitport; 55 West Main Street, Fremont.
Thank you to Rootdown for collecting extra supplies during one of their "Yoga on the Ship" nights!