Live United 365 Small Business Circle
It doesn't take much to give back to the community!
What is LIVE UNITED 365 Small Business Circle?
Ways to Invest:
Live United 365
- Write a one-time, annual, tax-deductible $365 pledge for United Way of the Lakeshore.
- Host an in-store open house with proceeds benefitting your LIVE UNITED 365 pledge
- Feature a product or service each month and tell customers that a portion of sales benefits United Way
- Encourage staff to donate for a Jeans Day
- Ask us for more fun ideas!
Click The Give Button To Get Started!
Live United 365 Full Circle
Sales Promotions & Benefits
Return On Investment
- Thank you and highlighting all LIVE UNITED 365 members in the local newspaper
- Member window decal
- Listing as a donor on United Way of the Lakeshore's website
- Listing as a donor in United Way of the Lakeshore's Annual Report
- Social media recognition
- Invitations to United Way of the Lakeshore programs and events
- The opportunity to give back to your community in a way that makes sense for you
We're Here To Help!
For questions, or brainstorming ideas contact:
Muskegon County: Kara Zielinski, Resource Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or (231) 332-4003
Newaygo County: Jim Rynberg, Mayor of Fremont & Newaygo County Director, (231) 924-2101 or Lynn Keech, Newaygo County Coordinator, email@example.com (231) 332-4016
Oceana County: Barbara Sauders Sims, Oceana County Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, (231) 332-4005