Please plan to join us for a fun afternoon of golf, with proceeds to benefit United Way of the Lakeshore programs in Oceana County.
Who: Golfers of all skill levels
What: 4 person scramble, Dinner, Contests, Prizes, Raffles
Where: Oceana Golf Club, 3333 W Weaver Rd, Shelby, MI
When: Shotgun start at 1pm; 5:30 pm Dinner, Contests, Prizes, Raffles
Registration: $75 per person ($55 for Oceana GC members)
Why: Help Oceana working families succeed! Proceeds benefit United Way of the Lakeshore programs in Oceana County.
Questions regarding Golf: Please contact Nancy Fouty at (231)923-9185 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf United Sponsorship Opportunities
We are excited to grow the success of Golf United and hope you will join us in making our third year event an even bigger success. Please consider how you can best support the event through one of the following sponsorship levels:
- $500 Event Lead Sponsorship: Logo recognition on all print and online materials and advertising, weekly mention on social media, opportunity to post banner/signage at event registration and speak at event awards dinner
- $300 Team Sponsorship: (Four players will each receive 18 holes of golf, swag bag, dinner, prizes)
- $200 Watering Holes Sponsorship: Signage on course, listing on event materials, social media as sponsoring coolers of free water/pop for golfers at select holes on course
- $100 Hole Sponsorship: Signage on course, listing on event materials, social media
- In-kind Sponsorship: (Items, gift cards for creation of baskets to be raffled at event; items for golfer swag bags): Listing on event materials, social media
Sponsorship dollars allow all registration dollars raised by golfers to go directly toward United Way programs in Oceana County that advance the education, financial stability and health of Oceana County families. The sooner you pledge your support, the more sponsorship recognition you will receive!
If you have any questions regarding sponsorship for this event, please contact Barbara Saunders Sims, Director, United Way of Oceana County at (231) 332-4005 or email@example.com