You are here
2018 BUILDING BETTER BOARDS - A Nonprofit Board Certification Training
Join us for a two-part series that will help to maximize the effectiveness of your team. Facilitated by: Matthew Downey from the Johnson Center for Philanthropy, with panel discussions providing the local voice of experience.
- Legal aspects of boardsmanship and various board structures.
Accountability in regards to human and financial resources; what makes a good board member.
Effectively raising the interest, support, and dollars your organization needs.
- Activities that practice your new skills!
Who should attend:
- Seasoned board professionals looking for a fresh perspective.
- Young professionals looking to serve on a board for the first time.
- Nonprofit executives wishing to freshen or strengthen their board management skills.
Participants presented with certificate of completion!
Muskegon, MI 49442
|Participation Fee||$ 25.00|